Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Ed Phillips <ed...@homewarehouse.com> on 2000/06/14 20:16:40 UTC

[OT] Contract Language for free software

Hi All,

This is very OT, but is related to mod_perl.  I have a contract as yet
unsigned
with a Web Company to possibly rewrite their horrible perl 4 era CGI
apps
as nice  clean mostly OO mod_perl apps. It's a simple job, rather
generic.

I usually license my code with the Artistic License, so this is not a
Licensing
question, exactly. In the contract, they have sent me, they have a
paragraph
that signs the rights to all inventions over to them.

Re: [OT] Contract Language for free software

Posted by Ed Phillips <ed...@homewarehouse.com>.
Please excuse the horrible formatting,
The version below should be more readable.