Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org> on 2012/10/09 23:02:43 UTC

[ANN] Benoît Chesneau and Robert Newson join the PMC

Hey folks,

I am delighted to announce that Benoît Chesneau and Robert Newson join the
Apache CouchDB Project Management Committee.

Both of them have made outstanding, sustained contributions to the project,
and the PMC considers this appointment a "making official" of their
existing position within the community.

Everybody, please join me in congratulating them!

NS

Re: [ANN] Benoît Chesneau and Robert Newson join the PMC

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 7:23 AM, Hans J Schroeder <hs...@cloudno.de> wrote:

> P.S. You guys where always there, when I joined this list for the Mac OS X
> build. Thanks again.
> P.P.S. As was Dave. Is he already on the committee?

Dave is not on the PMC... Yet. ;)

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.

Posted by Hans J Schroeder <hs...@cloudno.de>.
Congrats, that's well deserved.

 - Hans

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I am delighted to announce that Benoît Chesneau and Robert Newson join the
> Apache CouchDB Project Management Committee.
>
> Both of them have made outstanding, sustained contributions to the project,
> and the PMC considers this appointment a "making official" of their
> existing position within the community.
>
> Everybody, please join me in congratulating them!

> NS

That's an honor. Thanks all :)

- benoît

Re: [ANN] Benoît Chesneau and Robert Newson join the PMC

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I am delighted to announce that Benoît Chesneau and Robert Newson join the
> Apache CouchDB Project Management Committee.
>
> Both of them have made outstanding, sustained contributions to the project,
> and the PMC considers this appointment a "making official" of their
> existing position within the community.
>
> Everybody, please join me in congratulating them!

> NS

That's an honor. Thanks all :)

- benoît

Re: [ANN] Benoît Chesneau and Robert Newson join the PMC

Posted by Peter Nolan <pe...@gmail.com>.
For charging up the couch beam lazer, the inclusion of Benoit is a worthy
choice.

As is Robert Newson; for being a name that appears in an awful lot of email
chains.

Congrats to both.  May their vigor keep the couch project strong.

-Pete

Re: [ANN] Benoît Chesneau and Robert Newson join the PMC

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Woohoo finally :D

Welcome Benoit & Robert! :)

Jan

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I am delighted to announce that Benoît Chesneau and Robert Newson join the
> Apache CouchDB Project Management Committee.
>
> Both of them have made outstanding, sustained contributions to the project,
> and the PMC considers this appointment a "making official" of their
> existing position within the community.

Thank both of you for your contributions.

Congratulations!

Re: [ANN] Benoît Chesneau and Robert Newson join the PMC

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Gabriel Mancini <ga...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Folks,

--
Gabriel Mancini de Campos
Arquiteto de Soluções

+55 (11) 9449-1706
gabriel.mancini@gmail.com
São Paulo - SP - Brasil

Re: [ANN] Benoît Chesneau and Robert Newson join the PMC

Posted by Ryan Ramage <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Newson <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone! It's a real privilege to join the PMC. Don't let me
interrupt any additional praise on this thread.

Sent from my ego-powered orbiting satellite

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>.
+1, excellent news!

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>.
+1, excellent news!

Posted by Octavian Damiean <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan Ramage <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Elisiano Petrini <el...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations @bchenseau & @rnewson!!!

Cheers, Elisiano.

Posted by thanos <th...@syntazo.com>.
Great News!

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.

Also congrats to @rnewson :)

Re: [ANN] Benoît Chesneau and Robert Newson join the PMC

Posted by Octavian Damiean <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Woohoo finally :D

Welcome Benoit & Robert! :)