Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Guy Katz <gk...@allot.com> on 2006/06/29 17:25:57 UTC

same theme with small differences per blog

Hi all;

I want to have all my blogs with the same custom theme I created. I also
want, for example, the header picture to be different per blog or to
style a specific blog element differently per user..

Note that my blogger admins do not change anything themselves, I do all
the prep work in advance (I get the header image and style requirements
from the blog admins).

What is the best way to achieve this?

Re: same theme with small differences per blog

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
I've done this on my blog: http://raibledesigns.com/page/rd.  Click on
the category names to see the differences. I use a CSS class on the

#if( $req.getParameter( $WEBLOGCATEGORYNAME_KEY ) )
    #set( $chosenCat = $req.getParameter( $WEBLOGCATEGORYNAME_KEY ) )
    #set( $chosenCat = $stringUtils.replace($chosenCat, " ",
"").toLowerCase() )    #set( $chosenCat =
$stringUtils.replace($chosenCat, "/", "") )
#end

Matt