Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Adam Young <ad...@younglogic.com> on 2010/04/16 19:47:54 UTC

Fedora-12 RPMs available for buildr

We are using Buildr for the candlepin project.  As part of an effort to
keep our build clean, I went and created a set of RPMs for buildr and
its dependencies.

http://admiyo.fedorapeople.org/buildr-repo/

The spec files  I used to create them are here:

http://admiyo.fedorapeople.org/buildr/SPECS/

And maintained in git here:
http://github.com/admiyo/MySpecs

These were created using gem2spec.

I apologize for only providing a 64 bit version of rjb.  I'll get a
32bit version soon.

Note that there is a bit of a disconnect between Fedora and the gem
architecture as far as where to store gems on 64bit.  Fedora wants them
in /usr/lib/ruby, but gem update puts stuff into /usr/lib64/ruby.  This,
doing a gem update --system breaks the rpms.