Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@ooo.lanl.gov> on 1995/05/12 17:16:35 UTC

O99 sonybsd compile patch

Hey, you've all gone quiet, what's up folks ?

Someone sent us patches to make Apache compile under Sony BSD.

I've cleaned them up and repackaged them into a single patch file

patch id = O99

Before applying this patch, make sure you create a subdirectory
called "sonybsd" in the "src" dir. If you forget to do that you'll
corrupt your Makefile.

Almost everything is #ifdef'ed out on the define  "sony_mips_bsd",
so you won't notice any difference. I added "sonybsd" to the
list of architectures in the Makefile too.

--
Rob Hartill
http://nqcd.lanl.gov/~hartill/