Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr> on 2019/06/03 07:30:04 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1859876 - in /ofbiz/tools/demo-backup: Nicolas/functions.sh Nicolas/trunk.sh trunk.sh

Ok, I understand now :)

I take a wrong way to focus on gradlew as immutable file.

I proposed a patch on OFBIZ-10145 [1] [2] to update it and keep the same
build process.

Nicolas

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10145

[2]