Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Donald Emmack <do...@gate714.us> on 2004/09/26 04:07:22 UTC

[users@httpd] php apache suse 9.1

Hello,
 I have been messing with this for a couple of days.  I have apache up and
running on suse 9.1, and have installed phprojekt from the suse distro.  I
can't seem to get past 404 and 403 errors.  No php scripts run so i figure
that httpd.conf is wrong but I cant find a tutorial on how to get this to
work.  any sugg's welsome.
thanx in advance.

Re: [users@httpd] php apache suse 9.1

Posted by Eimantas Vaiciunas <ei...@sc.vu.lt>.
On Sunday 26 September 2004 02:07, Donald Emmack wrote:
> Hello,
>  I have been messing with this for a couple of days.  I have apache up and
> running on suse 9.1, and have installed phprojekt from the suse distro.  I
> can't seem to get past 404 and 403 errors.  No php scripts run so i figure
> that httpd.conf is wrong but I cant find a tutorial on how to get this to
> work.  any sugg's welsome.
> thanx in advance.
What does the access/error logs say?
-----