Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/09/06 03:28:15 UTC

No need for m2 central mirror

With the new central repo off of ibiblio, you no longer need a mirror
in settings.xml.  I recommend that everyone remove the mirror setting
and use the central mirror... and report any problems.

--jason

Re: No need for m2 central mirror

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I'm not up to speed on how the plugin repositories are setup... if it
follows the same layout as m2, then we could publish artifacts
directly to central, but if not, then we'd need a separate space to
publish to.

--jason

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.