Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by "Springer, Ian P." <ia...@hp.com> on 2004/12/01 00:55:39 UTC

RE: Plan to get rid of personal repo

| axis/jars: please submit a patch against axis with a new target that
builds these 2 jars.

done. http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1691

| commonj/jars: please ask Cliff Schmidt for help, maybe they have a
maven repo that has these.

done. awaiting response from Cliff.

| ews/jars: is already on cvs.apache.org/repository/

turns out we don't have a dep on this jar. i think i accidentally copied
it over from dims' personal repo to my repo.

| Also, please remove jars that are already picked up from
| somewhere else from your personal repo. This will give us
| something to track the progress :)

yep, i've been doing that.
http://www.apache.org/~ips/maven-repo/

| -- dims
|
| On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:49:18 -0500, Springer, Ian P.
| <ia...@hp.com> wrote:
| >
| > apollo/jars:  (generated XMLBeans used by Apollo; move to
| > cvs.apache.org
| > repo)
| >  jndi-config-SNAPSHOT.jar
| >
| > axis/jars:  (jars containing API and source files for Axis 1.1 RC2;
| > could be added to www.apache.org repo)  axis-api-1.2-RC2.jar
| > axis-src-1.2-RC2.jar
| >
| > NOTE: dims, our practice has been to publish api and src
| jars to our
| > repo whenever possible. I wrote a Maven plugin that automatically
| > pulls these down to the local repo whenever they exist, and
| Sal wrote
| > an IntelliJ plugin that automatically pulls the code, api,
| and src jars
| > into   the project's config in IntelliJ.
| >
| > commonj/jars:  (timer / work manager APIs; obtained from
| > http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/commonj/twm/;
| >                 used by Globus code; upload to ibiblio or
| ask IBM/BEA
| > to do so?)  commonj-twm-1.0.jar
| >
| > ews/jars:  (used to be part of Geronimo? used by Globus
| code. Jarek,
| > can you shine some light on this one?)  ews-SNAPSHOT.jar
| >
| > muse/jars:   (generated types for disk.wsdl; used by Muse
| unit tests;
| > move to cvs.apache.org repo)
| >  disk-types-SNAPSHOT.jar
| >  disk-types-src-SNAPSHOT.jar
| >
| > ws-fx/jars:  (generated Axis and XMLBean type classes; used by Muse
| > and Apollo; move to cvs.apache.org repo)
| wsdm-axis-types-1.2-RC1.jar
| > wsdm-axis-types-1.2-RC2.jar  wsdm-axis-types-src-1.2-RC2.jar
| > wsdm-xmlbeans-SNAPSHOT.jar

| > |
| > | Ian,

| > |
| > | Can you please come up with a plan to get rid of your
| personal repo?
| > | (http://www.apache.org/~ips/maven-repo/). Basically a list of all
| > | jars and the status of their availability on various public maven
| > | repos (including the 2 apache repos)
| > |
| > | Thanks,
| > | dims