Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/05 17:17:53 UTC

Re: dojo and tapestry

Asking questions is fine - nothing rash about it. ;)

P.S. That widget is already integrated -
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/dojo/dropdowndatepicker.html.

P.P.S. All date related components (including the old DatePicker) also
support using a JodaTime object now as well,  but you have to provide your
own translators for that as I haven't added them yet.

On 5/5/07, Denis Burlaka <bu...@yandex.ru> wrote:

>  Denis Burlaka wrote:
>
> Hello All.
>
> I'm trying use Dojo in Tapestry 4.1.1.
> I have made the next page:
>         title="Tapestry-4.1.1"
>         browserLogLevel="debug"
>         debugEnabled="true"
>         consoleEnabled="true">
> DojoInclude.script"/>
>
> DojoInclude.script:
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <!DOCTYPE script PUBLIC
>     "-//Apache Software Foundation//Tapestry Script Specification 3.0//EN"
>     "http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/dtd/Script_3_0.dtd"<http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/dtd/Script_3_0.dtd>
> >
> <script>
>         dojo.require("dojo.widget.*");
> </script>
>
> but DatePicker widget does't appear on the result html page.
>
> What I'm doing wrong? Please, help me.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Sorry for rash question. I have already found solution. I must set
> "parseWidgets" attribute in "true".

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer