Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> on 2002/02/21 13:08:45 UTC

[VOTE] Steven Noels for committer

I've got fed up with his patches ;)  Let him do his own :)

[X] +1
[ ] 0
[ ] -1

J.

--

Those of you who think you know everything are very annoying to those
of us who do.

of this email.

Re: [VOTE] Steven Noels for committer

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Morrison, John wrote:
> I've got fed up with his patches ;)  Let him do his own :)

Good one John. I was just composing an email on the very
same topic. I do know that you were joking with your reasons.
So here are some serious ones to balance ...
Steven is well-known around the Apache and kindred
circles. I see him contributing sensible discussion and
useful patches all over the show. I also know Steven
via another avenue. So +1 from me.

Here is the summary so far ...