Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Asad Bashir <as...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/18 09:26:37 UTC

problem facing in A PRG Phase Listener for JSF

I am having the problem regarding  A PRG Phase Listener for JSF it is not saving my messages as it never enter into this for loop
for (Iterator i = facesContext.getClientIdsWithMessages(); i.hasNext();)
{
-----
-----
}
please solve my problem

Regards,
Asad Bashir
Software Engineer

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

Re: problem facing in A PRG Phase Listener for JSF

Posted by David Chandler <da...@learnjsf.com>.
Asad,

Since this isn't a MyFaces question, I've posted a reply on the blog you
quoted.

/dmc

--
Blog: http://turbomanage.wordpress.com/