Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl> on 2005/06/09 13:41:01 UTC

Re: [DAISY] Updated: First Steps

daisy@cocoon.zones.apache.org wrote:
> A document has been updated:
>
> Document ID: 6
would it be a big problem to append an URL here so one can view the page?

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 09 Jun 2005, at 13:41, Leszek Gawron wrote:

> daisy@cocoon.zones.apache.org wrote:
>> A document has been updated:
>> Document ID: 6
> would it be a big problem to append an URL here so one can view the
> page?

nope - that is on my todo list

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [DAISY] Updated: First Steps

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> Also, what is the imagetoolbarenabled="true" addition about?

I assume that disables the annoying IE image toolbar
that usually pops up if you hover over an image

...for those who for some reason still use that browser :-P

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: [DAISY] Updated: First Steps

Posted by Mark Leicester <ma...@efurbishment.com>.
I'm using Firefox on a Mac. I noticed that clicking across tabs
sometimes resulted in a "Submit called twice" error too. I can't think
of any plugins that might cause that: any suggestions?

Mark

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [DAISY] Updated: First Steps

Posted by Mark Leicester <ma...@efurbishment.com>.
Because I only corrected a typo, I was wondering whether there was a
"minor change" flag I could tick (as per the wiki). Also, what is the

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 09 Jun 2005, at 15:08, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>> daisy@cocoon.zones.apache.org wrote:
>>> A document has been updated:
>>>
>>> Document ID: 6
>> would it be a big problem to append an URL here so one can view the
>> page?
>
> and while we are here...
>
>>> Fields
>>> ======
>>> no changes
>>>
>>> Links
>>> =====
>>> no changes
>>>
>>> Custom Fields
>>> =============
>>> no changes
>>>
>>> Collections
>>> ===========
>>> no changes
>
> can this be dropped?

ATM, no. And the mails are Java-code, not some templating solution.

http://svn.cocoondev.org/viewsvn/trunk/daisy/services/emailnotifier/
server-impl/src/java/org/outerj/daisy/emailnotifier/serverimpl/
formatters/?root=daisy

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [DAISY] Updated: First Steps

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Leszek Gawron wrote:
> daisy@cocoon.zones.apache.org wrote:
>
>> A document has been updated:
>>
>> Document ID: 6
>
> would it be a big problem to append an URL here so one can view the page?

and while we are here...

>> Fields
>> ======
>> no changes