Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by varun bhansaly <vb...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/08 08:40:28 UTC

Re: Free Shipping?

Hi,
I have set ProductStore/Inventory/Is Immediately Fulfilled field to Y, even
after this setting, while processing sales orders from ordermgr app I am
getting this screen - "Sales Order : Order Entry Ship-To Settings".

Is there any other configuration that needs to be made ?

Thanks,
Varun

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> I think you are looking for the face to face feature in OFBiz.
>
> Set the ProductStore/Inventory/Is Immediately Fulfilled field to Y
>
> Your store will then behave like a POS.
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Shereen" <sh...@hotmail.com>
>
>  Thanks Freeman I got your point but still the Ofbiz needs a valid shipping
>> address even if no shipping is required right?
>> I think disabling that will require some coding or it's not possible ?
>> will
>> cause other problems?
>> you know it's as  if you choose from certain store or catalog then there
>> will be no shipping at all no need to enter shipping address or so I'll do
>> some studies and search and if you have further recommendations please
>> tell
>> me
>> Regards
>> --

Varun Bhansaly

Re: Free Shipping?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
At the UI level OOTB it's not handled by a setting. You have to put some custom code to do it. At least bypass this page, maybe
more...

Jacques

From: "varun bhansaly" <vb...@gmail.com>
> Hi,
> I have set ProductStore/Inventory/Is Immediately Fulfilled field to Y, even
> after this setting, while processing sales orders from ordermgr app I am
> getting this screen - "Sales Order : Order Entry Ship-To Settings".
>
> Is there any other configuration that needs to be made ?
>
> Thanks,
> Varun
>

> On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
> jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
>
>> I think you are looking for the face to face feature in OFBiz.
>>
>> Set the ProductStore/Inventory/Is Immediately Fulfilled field to Y
>>
>> Your store will then behave like a POS.
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "Shereen" <sh...@hotmail.com>
>>
>>  Thanks Freeman I got your point but still the Ofbiz needs a valid shipping
>>> address even if no shipping is required right?
>>> I think disabling that will require some coding or it's not possible ?
>>> will
>>> cause other problems?
>>> you know it's as  if you choose from certain store or catalog then there
>>> will be no shipping at all no need to enter shipping address or so I'll do
>>> some studies and search and if you have further recommendations please
>>> tell
>>> me