Posted to dev@directmemory.apache.org by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/22 18:02:33 UTC

How to republish the site?

Hi, I worked a bit on the maven site correcting some style issues (new
logos, better alignment, etc...), some links and removing empty modules
links. How can I republish it?

Ciao,

Re: How to republish the site?

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yep,
it takes some mins to get sync

Sent from my mobile device, so please excuse typos and brevity.

Maurizio Cucchiara

Il giorno 23/ott/2011 00.52, "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>
ha scritto:
Ok, I deployed the site (the site id was apache.website, not
people.apache.org) and the files seems to actually be there where they are
supposed to be (/x1/www/incubator.apache.org/directmemory on
people.apache.org) and, even if the site apparently is not changed I suppose
it will in the next few hours. Or is there something else missing?

Ciao,

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 12:12 AM, Raffaele P. Guidi <

Re: How to republish the site?

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to republish the site?

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.
I use putty on windows...

Re: How to republish the site?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
ssh raffaeleguidi@people.apache.org
works fine without asking any password ?

2011/10/22 Raffaele P. Guidi <ra...@gmail.com>:
> I gained access to people.apache.org again and deployed my public ssh key
> but still can't get through - maven asks for a password and it's not
> accepting my apache.org password nor my key's passphrase - I suppose that
> putting it into settings.xml like this:
>
>    <servers>
>       <server>
>          <id>people.apache.org</id>
>          <username>raffaeleguidi</username>
>          <privateKey><omitted>\.ssh\apache_key.pub</privateKey>
>          <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
>          <filePermissions>644</filePermissions>
>       </server>
>             [...]
>
> is not enough... any clue?
>
> Thanks,
>    Raffaele
>
> On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Raffaele P. Guidi <
> raffaele.p.guidi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ok, I will try later :)
>>

>> On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 6:52 PM, Maurizio Cucchiara <mcucchiara@apache.org
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I'm sorry, but the OSGi module fails to build on my pc and
>>> unfortunately I have no spare time for taking care of.
>>> Is there something I can do?
>>>
>>> people.a.o is not down, maybe your IP address has been black-listed
>>> after the tries.
>>> It usually take about half hour to come back.
>>>
>>> Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
>>> G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
>>> Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara
>>>
>>> Maurizio Cucchiara

>>> least
>>> guide

>>> consideration

>>> raffaele.p.guidi@gmail.com

>>> obtain

Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com

Re: How to republish the site?

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to republish the site?

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.
ok, I will try later :)

Re: How to republish the site?

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.

Re: How to republish the site?

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I have my public key but people.apache.org seems to be down. Maurizio,
if you can, please take care of the deploy, next time I'll do it on my own.

Ciao,

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Raffaele P. Guidi <

Re: How to republish the site?

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to republish the site?

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
After you set-up your ssh account, then run
1. mvn site:site to generate a local copy of the website (you can run
site:run to launch on port 8080)
2. mvn site:deploy to deploy the website on the p.a.o space.

Re: How to republish the site?

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.

Re: How to republish the site?

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.