Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Dave Ingram <da...@dmi.me.uk> on 2009/02/01 20:40:53 UTC

Announcement: mod_sqltemplate

Hi all,

A while ago, I discussed[1] the idea of a flexible SQL-based
configuration templating module for Apache 2.2. I've since written the
code, and (after letting it fall by the wayside for a couple of months),
I'm ready for people to test it, poke it and break it (and then send me
a bug report).

If you would like to help, then please visit my site[2] for information
on the module, its capabilities, and usage information. The source is
currently held in Subversion[3], so if there are any volunteers to just
check the code over and offer some advice/pointers/criticisms then that
would be very welcome. This is my first foray into APR, DBD, and Apache
module coding -- I want to make it as robust and well-coded as possible.

Thanks,

Dave

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-modules-dev/200808.mbox/%3c48A99724.50707@dmi.me.uk%3e