Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by arpita k <ar...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/28 14:23:06 UTC

How to use OCSP feature

Hi,

I am using *Httpclient 4.0* to implement a SSL communication between the
client and the server.The server is IIS 6.0 and the client is normal jar
file.I am implementing the mutual authentication between the client and the
server. So, the server certificate should be verified and I like to
implement the *CRL check or OCSP* to check the revocation list of the CA.

I tried to go for CRL check.But it is taking *long time to download the CRL
f*ile.So, now I changed my mind and want to establish the OCSP feature to
verify the certificate revocation list.
My question is :
*how could I initiate OCSP ?*
*Can you please provide me a sample code ?*

Please help me out.

Thanks,
Arpita