Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Matthew Cordes <co...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/07 21:13:09 UTC

No such operation on 'service list' page

Hello,

How do I make the index page for my webservice (e.g. http://host/myService)
display a listing of the available service methods? Is this a configuration
option that needs to be enabled? I assumed it was the default.

When I go to that url I currently get a fault with the following message:

        No such operation: myServicenull (HTTP GET PATH_INFO:
/myServicenull)

Any suggestions on what might be the culprit? The null prefix on the service
name above looks a little suspicious.

I'm using cxf 2.2.3 with spring and the servlet transport. My web.xml
configuration matches the cxf examples here:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/servlet-transport.html .

-Matt

Re: No such operation on 'service list' page

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Fri November 13 2009 5:47:32 pm Matthew Cordes wrote:
> No thoughts on this one?
>
> What I'd like to be able to do is have cxf display a succinct summary of
>  the services available. I'm relatively sure xfire did this out of the box
>  (in html). Is there an option I need to enable in cxf or does it simply
>  not have this ability?
>
> Any hint as to where I might find this?

With the Servlet transport, this should "just be working". If the CXFServlet
is bound to /cxf, then just go to "/cxf/services" and the list should just be
there.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: No such operation on 'service list' page

Posted by Matthew Cordes <co...@gmail.com>.
No thoughts on this one?