Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/04 01:13:54 UTC

GSoC 2013 Integration of Apache Giraph & Nutch

Hi,
My name is Lewis, I have been working within the Nutch community for a
while now and there had been some distant discussion on eventually
integrating Giraph as part of graph searching.
I was wondering if there would be any initial motivation from the Giraph
dev@ community to progress with the proposal if we could find a motivated
student?
I wanted to hear from you guys before taking it to user@giraph to recruit a
potential student.
Thank you for any feedback.
Best
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: GSoC 2013 Integration of Apache Giraph & Nutch

Posted by Eli Reisman <ap...@gmail.com>.
Like an internship project? I might know some people. Or did you have
someone in mind?

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Claudio Martella <claudio.martella@gmail.com

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis,