Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by adithi agarwal <co...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/05 22:07:55 UTC

errors when checkedout from trunk

Hi
Can someone clear my question

When i checkout the ofbiz project from the trunk and try to run it, it says that it has some errors."DO you want to proceed with errors'" ..can i overcome the errors by updating it using subversion..or do i have to delete the whole project and checkout from trunk again after some time..(I tried to update it but could not solve the problem)
 someone please suggest me..

Thanks

Re: errors when checkedout from trunk

Posted by adithi agarwal <co...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Kranthi
Thanku for the reply

My project used to run fine before..I messed it up with my own  code.So i deleted the entire project and checkedout a new copy from trunk. then i see the errors when iam trying to run it.

  I think your path is not set properly to point to JDK 1.5 . Please make
sure that you are pointing to JDK 1.5 and recompile the Project.  I too had
one compilation error but when i made my project point to JDK 1.5 ,i had no
compilation errors.
Hope that helps.

thanks

Posted by kranthi reddy <kr...@gmail.com>.