Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2009/02/15 22:43:03 UTC

[VOTE] Merge SVN Maven branch with trunk

Hi everyone

Through the great work of Francis we now have reorganized the project in a Maven style project structure. However all modifications have been made on a branch which we not intend to merge with the trunk.

Please let us know within the usual 72 hours whether you agree with this transaction.

here is my +1

Rainer

Re: [VOTE] Merge SVN Maven branch with trunk

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (am I allowed to vote?)

--
http://www.somatik.be

Re: [VOTE] Merge SVN Maven branch with trunk

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <he...@apache.org>.
Just to make things clear: This is a vote about a development issue, so
it should be run on the dev list, no need to cc private.

I have to admit that I don't understand the vote subject. Should that be
"... which we *NOW* intend to merge..." ?

	Ciao
		Henning

[VOTE] [RESULT] Merge SVN Maven branch with trunk

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hello everyone,

The [VOTE] is now closed. The [VOTE] to merge SVN Maven branch with trunk is successful.

There are two +1 votes, no 0 or -1.
Since lazy consensus applies, the transaction has been approved.

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
shall we conclude this vote?

--
http://www.somatik.be

RE: [VOTE] Merge SVN Maven branch with trunk

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.

Fwd: [VOTE] Merge SVN Maven branch with trunk

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hello everybody,

first I have to apologize for this very bad typo that you hopefully all recognized:
Instead of "... which we not intend to merge"
it should be "... which we now intend to merge".
Shame on me - this is a really nasty one.

Although it is (only) a dev issue I posted it on the private list too - just to make sure everyone is informed. I thought this would be a good idea. Sorry for that Henning.

Furthermore my intention was that lazy consensus applies i.e. if there are no objections within 72 hours we will perform the change. Do I have to point that our more clearly?

And yes Francis, you are allowed to vote.

Regards
Rainer