Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Olivier <wi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/04 14:18:19 UTC

Upgrade rc1 to rc2: no media

Hi all,

I have Roller running on Glassfish 3.0.1. I tried upgrading Roller 5 rc1 to
rc2. That almost went fine, i.e., all references to media are empty. That
means all images in my blog are gone. There were no errors or warnings in
the log files when starting up.
Any ideas, anyone?

Rgrds, Olivier

Re: Upgrade rc1 to rc2: no media

Posted by Olivier <wi...@gmail.com>.
  ... Except for links to tags. E.g., a url to <url to roller>tags/news
leads to a 404 :-(
Please keep up the good work :-)

Rgrds, Olivier

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.