Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2017/09/13 16:16:45 UTC

home.apache.org

Hi,

Does anyone have the instructions on how to set up access to your home.apache.org space? I've looked on the apache.org site and all I can find are instructions about the old people.apache.org. I guess I haven't accessed my home.apache.org since I set up my newer computer.

I'm going to update my ASDocs info to point to our FlexJS ASDocs app page since Google is pointing to my old ASDoc and it needs to be more current.

Thanks.
Peter

Re: home.apache.org

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Ah, OK. Somewhere I mixed up SSH with SFTP and thinking that SFTP required
PGP. I'll delete the PGP and redo the SSH private key.
—peter

Re: home.apache.org

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Success! Thanks for clarifying that.