Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by John Gentilin <ge...@eyecatching.com> on 2002/10/01 01:22:56 UTC

Re: Generating XMLSS (MS Excel) files

Oops never mind my bad... My original assumption was correct, it is a
database problem.
Problem is when I am connected to the net, I am having trouble resolving the
name of
my computer jglaptop, if I disconnect from the net or change my JDBC url to
localhost,
problem solved.

Sorry for the confusion

John G