Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/12/31 19:50:09 UTC

Get together in Milan

All,

Trying to organize a little get together in Milan, Italy on the last
weekend of January.   Primary goal is just to meet each other and have
a few beers, but there's certainly room for tech talk and I'm sure
there will be some.  My wife will be there, so feel free to bring your
significant other as well.  Sans, Jean-Louis of course, as his sweetie
will have just given birth to their daughter (congrats again!)

Anyway, it's not real formal but anyone is welcome to come if they'd
like.  And, yes, we mean that :)  Which is the whole reason I'm
posting to this list.  So even if you're very new to OpenEJB, and have
never posted anything, feel free to come on over.

I'm booked at the The Genious Hotel Downtown, Milan, from the 27th to
the 31st.  The wife picked it -- I had nothing to do with the name of
the hotel :)  She also managed to negotiate a much cheaper rate than
they normally offer, so if you want to stay there, email me offline
and I'll try and hook you up.

If you want to come, just email me offline and send me your contact
info so I can keep track of everyone.  I've got an Italian cell phone
which I can give out as well.

Hope to see you there!

-David