Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Nate Pinchuk <id...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/30 18:08:32 UTC

CANT SEEM TO CONVERT WINDOWS OFFICE FORMATS TO OPEN OFFICE

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: CANT SEEM TO CONVERT WINDOWS OFFICE FORMATS TO OPEN OFFICE

Posted by Howard Blum <ho...@gmail.com>.
When I did it I first launched Open Office and then asked Open Office to
open the Microsoft document and then saved it as an Open Office document.

Posted by zahra a <na...@gmail.com>.
hello.
if you want to save microsoft office formats like doc, docx in to odt
format, just open your file, then in the file menu,wizard, find
document converter.
hope that help, God bless you!

On 10/30/17, Nate Pinchuk <id...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10