Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by hannes <le...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2021/05/25 12:40:44 UTC

new operators $sizeLte and $sizeGte to mango selector

Hello couchdb devs,

I would like to add operators $sizeGte and $sizeLte to the mango
selector language.

Example: It solves the problem of selecting documents with at least 10
customers and at most 20 customers in the customers array.

I have created a PR here
- https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/3582

Any feedback and help welcome.

best,
Hannes Klarner.

Re: new operators $sizeLte and $sizeGte to mango selector

Posted by Glynn Bird <gl...@apache.org>.
I've commented in the pull request:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/3582#issuecomment-848792131

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.