Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com> on 2011/07/29 15:53:09 UTC

Fuse Clustering

Hi

I want to test fuse with its clustering capabilities by running some simple
samples to get running/updated on two/more clusters.

Presently i have a simple camel-blueprint use case. Such that i have to run
in two clusters ( Two Different machines running fuse ).

I require a overall idea to do that. Help out to find a scheme to proceed
with it.

I am using Fuse ESB 4.4.

Regards
Guru

-----
Cheers
 Guru

Re: Fuse Clustering

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Fuse and Apache is not the same products.

Fuse provides advanced features with Fabric. Take a look on:
http://fabric.fusesource.org/

Talend does the same. Take a look on:
http://www.talend.com/products-application-integration/

At Apache, we are working on Karaf Cellar. We added jclouds support last
week and it will be available in the next Cellar release. However, for
now, Cellar is not able to handle the transport (just the discovery and
sync between nodes). We are in a POC phase for the transport, in order
to choose the right and efficient transport layer.

Regards
JB

On 07/29/2011 04:09 PM, Gnanaguru S wrote:

> Hi Jean,
>
> I am really happy with this forum . But not with fuse on a certain case. Why
> it doesn't have cloud, Paas , and other cloud capabilities like other esb's
> have. Since i am much interested and impressed with fuse performances. But
> due to this cloud lag !!!. But anyhow if you are going to release those
> things ?. When ?
>

> Regards
> Guru
>
> -----
> Cheers
>   Guru

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Fuse Clustering

Re: Fuse Clustering

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Guru,

by careful, the ServiceMix clustering only works with JBI components
(using the JMX broker).

If you use JBI in your Camel route, the JBI endpoints are "cluster-able".
But if you use "pure" Camel components, the clustering won't work.

In Karaf, we are working on a cluster solution (Cellar).

At Fuse, Fabric provides clustering including transport.

Regards
JB

On 07/29/2011 03:53 PM, Gnanaguru S wrote:

> Hi
>
> I want to test fuse with its clustering capabilities by running some simple
> samples to get running/updated on two/more clusters.
>
> Presently i have a simple camel-blueprint use case. Such that i have to run
> in two clusters ( Two Different machines running fuse ).
>
> I require a overall idea to do that. Help out to find a scheme to proceed
> with it.
>
> I am using Fuse ESB 4.4.
>

> Regards
> Guru
>
> -----
> Cheers
>   Guru

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Fuse Clustering

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Gnanaguru S
<gn...@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I want to test fuse with its clustering capabilities by running some simple
> samples to get running/updated on two/more clusters.
>
> Presently i have a simple camel-blueprint use case. Such that i have to run
> in two clusters ( Two Different machines running fuse ).
>
> I require a overall idea to do that. Help out to find a scheme to proceed
> with it.
>
> I am using Fuse ESB 4.4.

There is a Fuse clustering guide in the documentation page:
http://fusesource.com/products/enterprise-servicemix/#documentation

The cluster guide is here:
http://fusesource.com/docs/esb/4.4/amq_clustering/index.html

> Regards