Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com> on 2009/03/04 06:02:42 UTC

Wicket Stuff Simile Timeline: yuicompressor

I had to exclude **/*.java from the yui-compressor plugin so that the
project would build.  I have never used yui-compressor, and didn't do much
investigating before making this change - I just know that it was leading to
zero byte class files after the java compiler had run and then
yui-compressor blew the class files away.  To whoever owns the simile
project - is this okay?  I can revert if needed - let me know.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com