Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by ka...@opensource.lk on 2004/11/23 09:54:44 UTC

Axis C++ And ASP on linux

Hi

 I want to access  Axis C++ webservice using ASP (active server page)as my
 UI through a soap client.The entire System should be able to runs on
 linux.

 In windows how it works is ASP calls to a com object and com object works
 as a soap client to make the request to the webservice.
 (i don't know whether ASP has any tag libraries  to send a soap request to
 Webservice directly.In ASP you can call CreatObject()method to access the
 com object directly and then call to webservice from the com object.)

 1.I want to get run the above process on linux by replacing com object
 with a object which compatible on Linux.
 2.Is there is a method (or a tag library)that i can use in ASP to direclty
 access a Webservice which run on linux?
 3.what are the components that I can use to configer the webservice with
 the alternatives for IIS server,ISAPI filters which are not running on
 Linux

 can any body help me on this please.

 regards
 Kanchana