Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/06/28 18:56:23 UTC

Feedback on New Material Design Mockups for Android Self-Service App

Hi Mifos and Fineract community,

Dilpreet is hard at work in building out new functionalities and improving
usability of the Android Self Service App.

His mentor, led the process of pulling together some mockups for an
improved design and user experience using Material Design that we'll be
implementing.

Many thanks to Raunak Sett, who took time out of his GSOC project to create
these beautiful mockups. He's a talented designer and developer!

Please review the attached  and send any feedback as we're now starting to
implement these new designs.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: [Mifos-developer] Feedback on New Material Design Mockups for Android Self-Service App

Posted by MAYANK JINDAL <ma...@gmail.com>.
I would like to say from user point of view that these mock-ups are really
beautiful.

Thanks,
Mayank Jindal

RE: End year divided

Posted by George Ng'ang'a <gk...@gmail.com>.
An organization gives it's members a divided at the end of year which is based on total amount of members savings.

How can this be done in mifos.

Posted by Puneet Kohli <pu...@gmail.com>.
James

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.