Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/06/30 18:25:11 UTC

Woden status update

You've probably just seen a bunch of SVN commit notices from me. Here's a
quick update on Woden.  I was busy on WSDL4J stuff last week but have been
coding again on Woden this week.  Have been working on
DOMWSDLReader.parseDescription and hope to have Types and Interface parsing
finished next week so that Lawrence has something useful to start his
semantic validator work on the following week. This work has involved some
new API interfaces for the XML view of the wsdl and some additions and
refactoring to the framework API - hence all the commits today.

After that, I'd like to get some requirements / design / rationale
documentation up on the Woden Wiki to explain what we have done so far and
why and hopefully get some more discussion going.

regards,
John Kaputin