Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2010/12/11 17:25:36 UTC

Fwd: Chinese developer want to translate the user guide of Struts

Is there any special procedures for this? Any CLA need signing or can
he contribute new documentation?

RE: Chinese developer want to translate the user guide of Struts

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
..unless you (or anyone else) knows what the documentation is saying you're better off getting someone to translate to Mandarin here..

Caveat Emptor
Martin

Re: Fwd: Chinese developer want to translate the user guide of Struts

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
Should just be a CLA if it's the distro docs, right?

Dave

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
I think the easiest solution is to do it the Apache way: he submits a
jira ticket with a patch and I apply it.

Paul

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.