Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org on 2010/02/04 18:04:13 UTC

[DAISY] Comment added to Modularize Cocoon apps (Using blocks)

A comment has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1291.html

Document ID: 1291
Name: Modularize Cocoon apps (Using blocks)
Branch: main
Language: default

Created by: Paul Harouff
Created on: 2/4/10 5:04:01 PM
Visibility: public

Comment 1: The directions for pom.xml still say 1.0-SNAPSHOT

Comment 2: I have never used jetty before and didn't realize it only runs the block that you are currently in when it is invoked (Duh!). For those of us using our favorite Windows XML editor to change the files, the last shell command in this tutorial occurs in the myBlock2 directory when generating the archetype. Running jetty here will cause an HTTP Error: 404 No block for /myBlock1/callingBlock2. Directions for restarting the servlet container should state, if not already there, first cd back into the myBlock1 directory then invoke: <pre>mvn jetty:run</pre>