Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2014/10/27 18:46:32 UTC

jenkins downtime tomorrow morning ~6am-8am PDT

i'll be bringing jenkins down tomorrow morning for some system maintenance
and to get our backups kicked off.

i do expect to have the system back up and running before 8am.

please let me know ASAP if i need to reschedule this.

thanks,

shane

Re: jenkins downtime tomorrow morning ~6am-8am PDT

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
this is done, and jenkins is up and building again.