Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Senthil Subbiah <ss...@ketera.com> on 2004/09/28 00:51:40 UTC

Request data tab in 'View in Tree' listener is empty for redirect http requests

Hi all,

The response corresponding to a redirect request is empty.
Is this correct?
If not....why is this coming out to be empty?
What can I do for this?

>From the response of this redirect I need to match one expression and
should be given as request for the next.
Can you please tell me...how to go about?

Thanks

With Regards,
Senthil

Re: Request data tab in 'View in Tree' listener is empty for redirect http requests

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:51:40 -0700, Senthil Subbiah <ss...@ketera.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The response corresponding to a redirect request is empty.
> Is this correct?

Probably - I think redirects are normally handled via headers, not the body.

> If not....why is this coming out to be empty?
> What can I do for this?
>
> From the response of this redirect I need to match one expression and
> should be given as request for the next.
> Can you please tell me...how to go about?

Try matching on the headers, rather than the body.