Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hernâni Cerqueira <hr...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/02 06:21:48 UTC

Write html directly from a db

Hello all,

I'm a newbie in wath counts to tapestry, and wath i wan't to do is the
following:

I have a table row in a db wich as some html stored in it. Then i want
to write that html code directly into a page without my <'s and >'s and
other stuff being replaced by their entities, so that the html is
correctly viewed on the rendered page.

Don't desperate if you don't understand what i mean, but english it's
not my natural language and i have some dificulties expressing myself in
technical terms.

Thank's in advance, Hernâni

Re: Write html directly from a db

Posted by Kirill Groshkov <ke...@mail.ru>.
HC> I'm a newbie in wath counts to tapestry, and wath i wan't to do is the
HC> following:

HC> I have a table row in a db wich as some html stored in it. Then i want
HC> to write that html code directly into a page without my <'s and >'s and
HC> other stuff being replaced by their entities, so that the html is
HC> correctly viewed on the rendered page.

You can use @Insert component with "raw" parameter set to true. It will insert
raw html as you want, without any escaping.

Regards,
Kirill

Re: Write html directly from a db

Posted by Hernâni Cerqueira <hr...@gmail.com>.
yup, that did the trick nicely. Thank's once again...

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.