Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ivanhoe Abrahams <iv...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 16:17:17 UTC

Dynamic Component configuration question

Hello everybody

I am thinking of a scenario whereby I use the filePoller component to poll a
directory where we can put wsdl files.
Then if the poller sees a new wsdl file it picks it up and configures a
binding component using this wsdl file.

Eg. Poller sees GetWeatherByCity.wsdl in the wsdl directory and consequently
configures a new CXF BC provider based on the wsdl file

Now before I start to look at this, can someone maybe indicate if it is
possible to dynamically add BC configurations.
Does this schenarion makes sense. Are there other ways to achieve the same?

Thank you in advance

Ivanhoe