Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2021/01/05 02:28:43 UTC

[Vote] Accept Supernova as part of Apache Pulsar project

Hi all,

I'd like to start a vote thread for accepting Supernova [1] as part of the
Apache Pulsar project. Supernova is a pulsar client library for Haskell
which was originally developed by Chatroulette
<https://about.chatroulette.com/>.

Please vote with your opinions. The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[1] https://github.com/cr-org/supernova
[2] PIP-77:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/wiki/PIP-77:-Contribute-Supernova-to-Apache-Pulsar

Thanks,
Sijie

Re: [Vote] Accept Supernova as part of Apache Pulsar project

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Thanks
Enrico