Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/25 04:09:33 UTC

Does anyone know how to reset apache snapshot repo deployment password ?

Just found that my apache snapshot repo deployment password is expired.
 Just found that my apache snapshot repo deployment password is expired.

Thanks in advance.

--
Shawn

Re: Does anyone know how to reset apache snapshot repo deployment password ?

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thank you,  It's working like a charm !

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.