Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gustavo Fernandes <gu...@eccentia.com> on 2001/10/29 11:57:30 UTC

Another applet question

Hi all,

I´m currently developing an applet who must insert data in a database thru
cocoon2.How can this be possible done ? Is it possible to send an XML to C2
and put a pipeline that transform this into database queries ?

      Gustavo Nalle Fernandes
      gustavo@eccentia.com
      www.eccentia.com
      Rua Luigi Galvani, 42 cj. 61
      Tel [FAX] 55 11 5506.0444
      Cel: (11) 9229-2193
      São Paulo - BRASIL

AW: Another applet question

Posted by Jörn Heid <he...@fh-heilbronn.de>.
You can.
The question is - how.
One easy approach is to use GET or POST like this one for HTTP GET:
URL url = new URL ("/myproducer?xml="+URLEncoder.encode (myxmlstring));

You can map /myproducer to a xsp file or your own producer.

If you do have further questions feel free to contact me directly.

JOERN_HEID