Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Shayne Lebrun <sl...@muskoka.com> on 2006/03/01 15:33:01 UTC

RE: SORBS unreasonable

> jdow wrote:
> > Extortion means extracting funds by some form of criminal means.
> > Extortion in the form of, pay or we block access to your business,
> > is as wrong as "pay or we'll break your legs."
> >
> > {^_^}
>
> SORBS isn't blocking access to anybody's business.  The worst
> they could be accused of is slander.

Begin old-fashioned gangster movie accent!

Wooow!  Dis is a VERY nice email setup you have here! Isn't dis a nice email
setup, Rocco?  Yeah, a very nice email setup indeed.  Tell me, have you ever
considered buying, shall we say, INSURANCE for dis very nice email setup you
have here?  Never can tell when something BAD might happen to a very nice
email set up.  Now, we're not saying that anything bad WOULD happen, no sir!
We certainly wouldn't DO anything bad.  But we DO keep a list of who HASN'T
payed their insurance, and who we therefore don't consider to be under our
PROTECTION, capiche?

End old-fashioned ganster movie accent!

Me, I've had good experiences with SORBS, and I've had bad experiences with
SORBS.