Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by vaibhav thapliyal <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/22 12:19:49 UTC

Detecting database changes

Hi,

I have a use case where I need to send out notifications based on changes in a table. Are there any kind of listeners which can be used to listen to a change in table event in accumulo?

How do I go about this use case?

Thanks
Vaibhav

RE: Detecting database changes

Posted by dl...@comcast.net.
What kind of changes are you looking to alert off? Is it data changes or
configuration changes?

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.