Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by lmalds <li...@sina.com> on 2017/02/24 06:42:51 UTC

Redis sink in Flink 2.0

Hi!I want to know why the Redis Sink connector is disappeared in Flink 2.0
version?For Flink 2.0, I need to add a addSink() function and add a jedis
dependency, is it right?Thank you.

Re: Redis sink in Flink 2.0

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
We'll link to the Bahir-flink connectors once Bahir has done a release and
published documentation for the connectors there.

Re: Redis sink in Flink 2.0

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.

Re: Redis sink in Flink 2.0

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.