Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Nikita S <ni...@thesirohis.com> on 2022/04/27 19:51:34 UTC

Intro

Hi Accumulo Devs,

Was suggested I drop a note introducing myself after my last PR. :-)

I'm Nikita; I work for Ghost <https://www.driveghost.com/>; we are using
Accumulo to store driving data and train models for driving cars. We hope
to contribute to the community with bug fixes and extensions as
appropriate.

It was a great experience getting our first patch in; thanks for the help
and looking forward to future collaboration!

Re: Intro

Posted by Dave Marion <dm...@gmail.com>.
It has been done.

Re: Intro