Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Professional Content LLC <cd...@vps1.procontent.org> on 2005/06/27 17:28:32 UTC

Kent Tong and Tapestry book

Kent,

Sorry to have to use this list to get in touch with you, but I have no other means at this time.  I bought your book on-line through Paypal and have not received a confirmation except via paypal.  I don't know when the email will arrive with the download info, but soon would be nice.

Thanks,

Curtis

Re: Kent Tong and Tapestry book

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Professional Content LLC <cdfisher <at> vps1.procontent.org> writes:

> Kent,
>
> Sorry to have to use this list to get in touch with you, but I have no other
means at this time.  I bought your book
> on-line through Paypal and have not received a confirmation except via paypal.
 I don't know when the email
> will arrive with the download info, but soon would be nice.

Obviously you found my email on my web page later :-) Sorry
for wasting the bandwidth...