Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Ganesh_Progress <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/05 12:43:37 UTC

Re: Problem with jetty endpoint

Hi Claus,

Now i able to run the successfully without any exceptions, by adding all the
needed jars specified at the maven.
I have navigated to the provided destination and observed that a empty file
is created with out any date.

am i need to do any thing more ? to get the date.

Thanks
Ganesh.

Posted by Ganesh_Progress <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I able to run the jetty endpoint with file endpoint successfully and also
received expected output (2 file endpoint).

Thanks,
Ganesh

Posted by yiwang <im...@gmail.com>.
hi,
Could this example code open a moment, I consult?
thank you

Re: Problem with jetty endpoint

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi