Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chung Foo Shyn <fo...@ifastfinancial.com> on 2008/06/05 06:06:02 UTC

Getting error when trying to install axis2 to Tomcat 4.1

Hi guys,

I'm trying to install an axis2 app into Tomcat 4.1 with the binary source as
mentioned in the installation instruction. However I get the following error
when I try to startup the app:

org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: User-specified log
class 'org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger' cannot be found or is
not useable.

                at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:3181)

                at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:3207)

I'm using Tomcat 4.1 and JDK 1.4

Anyone facing the same problem before?

Thanx

FooShyn