Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/17 01:20:39 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Hadoop 2.7.5 Release Plan

Hi developers,

We have accumulated about 30 commits on branch-2.7. Those are mostly
valuable bug fixes, minor optimizations and test corrections. I would like
to propose to make a quick maintenance release 2.7.5.

If there are no objections I'll start preparations.

Thanks,
--Konstantin

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Hadoop 2.7.5 Release Plan

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com>.
I created a filter to track the release issues.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12342617

You should set Target version = 2.7.5 and Label issue "release-blocker"

Thanks,
--Konstantin

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Konstantin,

--
A very happy Clouderan

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Hadoop 2.7.5 Release Plan

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Konstantin,

--
A very happy Clouderan

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Hadoop 2.7.5 Release Plan

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Konstantin,

--
A very happy Clouderan

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Hadoop 2.7.5 Release Plan

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Konstantin,

--
A very happy Clouderan