Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Ginn, Timothy D Mr CTR USA TRADOC USAAC" <TI...@USAAC.ARMY.MIL> on 2009/09/01 22:53:02 UTC

[U] Struts2 Portlet Multiple Actions

UNCLASSIFIED////

I have multiple actions under the /view namespace all of which point to
different jsps to render different views based upon users actions.

When one of these actions is executed the action executes as designed
with one exception.  The portal returns to the default tab and not the
tab where the portlet lives. If you click on the portlets tab it
displays the page that you expect to see and the action was executed.

Does anyone know how I can get the portal to remain on the correct tab?

INFO:
This is where the portlet lives
http://domain/portal/dt/foo/My_Portal/Portlet

When action occurs this is the result.
http://domain/portal/dt?action=content&provider=BaseContainer

Here is the link that I am using to execute the action.

<s:url id="editUrl" portletMode="view" action="edit!input">
   <s:param name="url" value="%{ldapCert.url}"/> </s:url> <s:a
cssClass="button" href="%{editUrl}"><span>Edit</span></s:a>

I know this wasn't the intended function of the view mode.

Timothy D. Ginn, Contractor
Web Developer
United States Army Accessions Command
EDS, an HP Company